British champion keeps on inspiring in the most prestigious European rivalry. Leicester City had goalless draw against Coppenhagen on Wednesday evening and after four matches before leads Group G with 10 points gathered. Ranieri Claudoi group broke a record that so far has not been achieved by any group making a big appearance in the Champions League. In this manner, Leicester turn into the main group in the initial four diversions does not endure any objectives. The credit for these astounding results “Fox” goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel has, that is not permitting any ball embedded into his net.
Leicester City breaks record in Champions League
- MVP Rankings: Judge, Goldschmidt continue offensive brilliance
- 20 overreactions to the Premier League's opening weekend
- Fantasy: 5 risky picks to gamble on in 2022 (Updated)
- Cy Young Rankings: Alcantara's to lose in NL, Verlander eyes 3rd
- By the numbers: Standout stats for each EPL club on opening weekend